Saturday, October 25, 2014

Past Quilts

I love to see what other people have made, so thought I would post a few pics for others like me. 
Here's a quilt that I made for my daughter. She picked the pattern and the fabric. I free motion quilted the entire thing on my Viking Lily. It was a job, but I enjoyed putting my own design in it and even put in a few favorite quotes and sayings. My favorite is from Sleping Beauty when the fairies tell Rose, "Don't touch anything!"  

This one I made for my oldest son and his wife. She picked the colors and I paid to have this one quilted on a long
 arm. 
This one is a flannel quilt that I made for my youngest son. It's rather rustic and woodsy. Just like him. 
This is one I made for my husband. He asked for a "big" quilt. It's called a disappearing four patch. I used fabrics that represented the things he and I have enjoyed doing together: fishing, camping, bicycling, raising cows  and I used a flannel in the back that says, I heart my bike. 

I have several more I can share. But that's all for today. 
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment